This is an invaluable study guide for learning Chinese characters.
More than a simple update, 250 Essential Chinese Characters Volume 2
offers 250 more characters in the extremely useful learning format that learners and teachers alike continue to praise. Following in the footsteps of the newly released Volume 1
, it includes everything that today`s learners and teachers want: tips for mastery throughout; special exercises in AP-exam format; progressive review sections; and several indexes.
- Master each character`s radical, stroke count and meaning.
- Grow in proficiency by learning compound words.
- Example sentences show how to use them in context.
- Review activities reinforce your leaning progress.
- Helpful writing guides and practice grids for every character.
After studying this book together with its companion, 250 Essential Chinese Characters, Volume 1
, you`ll have learned 500 of the most important characters in Chinese, and thousands of words in which they appear. Whether you`re new to Chinese or coming back for review, each of these 250 characters offers you ways to improve your Chinese skills.